Safety and Cleaning Procedures
The well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. To that end, we are doing the following:
- Limiting daily capacity and hours of entry. Our houses are open for tour Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10AM-3PM. Tours begin on the hour in our gift shop. Tickets are available for purchase in our gift shop or online on our website Here
- Ensuring employees are informed, receiving health screenings, and following CDC & OSHA guidelines for working during COVID-19.
- Requiring PPE for our employees and guests. Single use masks are available to our guests free of charge.
- Aligning our stringent cleaning procedures to CDC guidelines, including use of CDC-compliant cleaning products, increased sanitation frequency, and disinfection of high touch areas in all public spaces.
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and employee use.
- Providing clear and frequent reminders to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene via signage throughout the houses.
- Monitoring areas to encourage social distancing and reduce group gatherings in accordance with government mandates.