As a public health precaution due to COVID-19, the Natchez Garden Club has decided to close both The House on Ellicott’s Hill and Magnolia Hall until further notice.
The health and safety of our visitors, staff and members is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation and maintain ongoing communication with local health officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Due to the rapidly changing nature of the situation, we are not announcing a reopening date at this time and will provide updates on a week by week basis on our website and social media platforms. Follow the Club on Instagram and Facebook for immediate updates.
215 South Pearl Street at Washington Street
- Pilgrimage costume museum
- Newly restored original brownstone facade
- Last great mansion built downtown before the Civil War
- Tour days: Tuesday through Saturday, tickets may be purchased online, or at the house
- Tour times: 10 am – 2 pm (The final tour of the day starts at 2 pm.)
The House on Ellicott Hill
211 North Canal Street (parking entrance Jefferson Street across from City Auditorium)
- First American flag raised in Mississippi on this hill in 1797
- One of the first houses built in Natchez
- National Historic Landmark
- Tour days: Friday and Saturday, tickets may be purchased online or at the house
- Tour times: 10 am – 2pm (The final tour of the day starts at 2 pm.)
For additional ticket information, contact the NGC office (601)443-9065.