Our regular tour hours are as follows:
Magnolia Hall we offer two tours a day 7 days a week at 10am and 2pm.
House on Ellicott’s Hill is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday with two tours, at 10am and 2pm
Ticket prices are as follows:
One House Adult $20.00 One House Student $12.00 Child 6 and under free
Tickets may be purchased online or at the houses.
215 South Pearl Street at Washington Street
- Pilgrimage costume museum
- Newly restored original brownstone facade
- Last great mansion built downtown before the Civil War
The House on Ellicott Hill
211 North Canal Street (parking entrance Jefferson Street across from City Auditorium)
- First American flag raised in Mississippi on this hill in 1797
- One of the first houses built in Natchez
- National Historic Landmark
For additional ticket information, contact the NGC office (601)443-9065.