We are pleased to announce the re-opening of Magnolia Hall and the House on Ellicott’s Hill. The safety of our visitors and staff are our top priority. For your protection we will provide a hand sanitizing station upon entering the house. We will also have masks available. We will be practicing social distancing as recommended by the CDC and local health authorities. Please follow us on Instagram and Facebook for the latest updates.
Ticket prices are as follows:
One House Adult $20.00 One House Student $12.00
Two House Adult $35.00 Two House Student $19.00
Tickets may be purchased online or at the houses.
215 South Pearl Street at Washington Street
- Pilgrimage costume museum
- Newly restored original brownstone facade
- Last great mansion built downtown before the Civil War
- Tour days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, tickets may be purchased online, or at the house
- Tour times: 10 am – 3 pm on the hour, (final tour of the day starts at 3 pm.)
The House on Ellicott Hill
211 North Canal Street (parking entrance Jefferson Street across from City Auditorium)
- First American flag raised in Mississippi on this hill in 1797
- One of the first houses built in Natchez
- National Historic Landmark
- Tour days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, tickets may be purchased online or at the house
- Tour times: 10 am – 3pm on the hour, ( final tour of the day starts at 3 pm.)
For additional ticket information, contact the NGC office (601)443-9065.