Our regular tour hours are as follows:
Magnolia Hall we offer two tours a day 7 days a week at 10am and 2pm.
House on Ellicott’s Hill is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday with two tours, at 10am and 2pm
Spring Pilgrimage dates
In addition to our regularly scheduled tour times, our houses will be open at the following times:
Magnolia Hall will be open March 12,16,20,24,28 and April 1,5,9 for afternoon tour 1:30-5:00pm
House on Ellicott Hill will be open March 14,18,22,26,30 and April 3,7,11 Morning Tour 9:00am-12:30pm
Ticket prices are as follows:
One House Adult $20.00 One House Student $12.00 Child 6 and under free
Tickets may be purchased online or at the houses.
215 South Pearl Street at Washington Street
- Pilgrimage costume museum
- Newly restored original brownstone facade
- Last great mansion built downtown before the Civil War
The House on Ellicott Hill
211 North Canal Street (parking entrance Jefferson Street across from City Auditorium)
- First American flag raised in Mississippi on this hill in 1797
- One of the first houses built in Natchez
- National Historic Landmark
For additional ticket information, contact the NGC office (601)443-9065.